test blog

Turning inspiration into reality.

Welcome to my blog! It has taken some convincing, but I’ve finally taken the time to join the blogging world. I have created this blog in order to help keep everyone updated on both the twists and turns of my life and my creative adventures.


I work in the sewing/quilting and sewing machine industry. In the past years, I have worked as a sales person presenting Bernina sewing machines and serving as a teacher and lecturer. Currently, I am independent and have been doing contract work, and I travel to various sewing shows and work for/with Bernina dealers. However, I am currently pursuing a possible change in what I’m doing. Future updates on that.


I have been sewing for about 15 years now. It is a hobby I am passionate about and that I thoroughly enjoy passing on to others. One of my favorite things about teaching is the look on students’ faces when they discover they can do something they never thought they could. It’s like discovering it all over for myself. I haven’t yet met up with a technique that I haven’t liked, and I love the process of learning new things. I am blessed to be in an industry where I am surrounded by people with whom I am able to build mutual learning relationships.


Stay tuned in for future updates and tidbits about my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Joanna
I have the blessing to work in the industry that God has given me talent in and that I love. I work in the sewing and sewing machine industry and have the privilege of sharing my passion with others and building mutual learning relationships with those around me.
View my complete profile